Quiet Meadow Farms|Wedding Street Utah is the only place to search, cart, and calculate wedding venues and vendor services. Cart Your Favorites-One Click, That’s It!
1800 E 1200 No
Large Rustic Barn nestled beneath the Mountains on 150 acres. Conveniently located just 8 minutes off Interstate 15. Beautiful lighting inside and outside the barn with wagons, antiques and rustic decor. It needs very little decorating, and we have a lot items, including center-pieces, for you to choose from.*Includes tables, chairs, linens and centerpiece option. Bar services allowed-Non Refundable Security fee $300
inside seating capacity of 200. Reception 300 plus. Outside seating is more.
Quiet Meadow Farms
Rates include the following:
- Up to ten farmhouse tables (seats 8-only to be used indoors)
- Ivory or Burlap runners for the farmhouse tables
- Up to five 60" round tables (Each table seats 8 comfortably, 10 maximum--additional tables can be rented)
- Up to 4 rustic table tops set on Barrels, Two 6' Two 8'
Buffet table- 16' long, Rustic barn wood on barrels. Cannot be moved.
- Two 6' rectangle folding tables
- One 4' rectangle table
- Up to 150 chairs (additional chairs and tables can be rented)*
- Up to 5 Linens to cover our round tables. (Choose from a variety of colors-additional can be rented)
- Variety of basic centerpieces, lanterns, and other decorations to choose from.
- Table and Chair set up, take down, and clean up T.V. with HDMI cord
- Bridal Dressing Room
- Small dressing area for Groom
- Full Kitchen (for warming purposes)
- Standard size refrigerator and freezer
- Stove & Oven (for warming purposes only)
- Two Drink Dispensers
- Three Public Restrooms
- Variety of easels
- Event Coordinator who will be available to make sure your event runs smoothly
- Additional Staff provided as we deem necessary
*There is a charge of $1 per chair when outside chairs are rented.
This covers the cost of our staff setting up and taking down chairs.
Alcohol is allowed. There is an alcohol service fee of $300 assessed when alcohol is to be brought in. In addition, you are required to hire a bartender from our preferred vendors. Absolutely no alcohol permitted on premises until bartender arrives and is served by licensed and insured caterer/bartender from our PREFERRED LIST only. The bar can be open 4 hours maximum and all drinks must be served in a cup or glass, no bottles. (Request a copy of the contract for more details)
No Smoking due to high fire danger near the mountain and grain fields except in the Smoking Area provided.
No dogs or other animals allowed, unless cleared first by Quiet Meadow Farm Staff.
Quiet Meadow Farm staff does not assist in any food service (serving, clearing, etc.). Please plan accordingly.